Domain Holding Companies
Companies that manage and develop domain brands.
- Castello Cities Internet Network
- Founders Michael Castello and David Castello, known as the Castello Brothers, own, manage and develop some of the most recognized Geo and Generic domain name brands in the world. Their portfolio includes Cost.com, Nashville.com, Bullion.com, GolfClub.com, Acapulco.com, LagunaBeach.com, PalmSprings.com, Rate.com, Manicure.com, Daycare.com, Traveler.com, Banana.com and many more.
- The virtual kind, in particular. Digimedia owns and maintains one of the highest-regarded generic domain name portfolios in the world. Our properties include Recipes.com, FantasyFootball.com, Chairs.com, Dress.com, Trips.com, Clinic.com and many more.
- Hallpass Media
- We start with premium brand domains and develop them into highly engaging portals with strong focus on user experience, great navigation and premium content!
- IAC is a leading internet company with more than 50 fast-growing, highly-related brands serving loyal consumer audiences. IAC's brand domains include: Dictionary.com, Reference.com, Thesaurus.com, iWon.com and a handful of other premiums.
- Reinvent is about taking an idea, making it a reality and building it into something great. We own or operate nearly 600,000 domains that generate revenue through pay per click advertising. However, we’re committed to developing this real estate into independent businesses through our lab, or incubator model.